The Classic 500 corkscrew is the most popular and best known professional classic corkscrew sold by Pulltap's since 1996.
It is the first corkscrew made of double lever or two times that would later revolutionize the sommelier world.
Features of our Pulltap's corkscrews:
- Double nickel-plated articulated lever
- Ergonomic chassis made of metal
- Retractable spiral made in France with the ideal angle of incidence to start its function
- Coating of the spiral with antifriction such as "Teflon®", which facilitates the sliding in all types of cork or synthetic plugs and
- Articulated slaughter blade.